Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Post deleted by R0cketer

  1. #1
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  2. #2
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drunk in public

    If people don't act to dumb i guess it would be ok.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drunk in public

    maybe just buzzing in publec instead out and out drunk then lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drunk in public

    I mean half lit instead completely drunk then maybe they won't do some of the stupid stuff
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drunk in public

    I meant it as a joke, guess you didn't find it as funny as I did, location joke I guess lol
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Drunk in public

    I wasn't drunk in public, I was drunk in a bar, they threw me into public [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •